Bicycle Rack Program
The Ohio River Trail Council is advocating the installation of bike racks in all the Ohio River Trail communities and the Beaver County Transit Authority (BCTA) buses.
The ORTC is committed to:
- Reduce drive-alone trips
- Recognize that western Pennsylvania is a bike friendly community
- Increase awareness and raise acceptability of bicycle commuting
- Support local retailers of Beaver and Allegheny County
- Offer additional support to area businesses who have employees that cycle to work
- Promote healthy, active lifestyle choices for transportation
Please join the ORTC to assist in the development of this project.
Authored by Dr. Vincent Troia, January 2010.